Your Group Can Host a Workshop!
Hosting a Workshop Provides real benfits to your group:
- Working together on a workshop builds group unity.
- Your group can explore topics that interest the group.
- Organizing and preparing a workshop is an act of service to our community.
- And, it’s a lot of fun!
An Oregon Area Conference
Suggested Donation $10.00 • There is no fee to attend
Every year the members of Oregon Debtors Anonymous come together at a central location for a day of fellowship.
This is our chance to:
- Meet DA members from around the state
- Hear reports from General Service reps who attended the World Service Conference
- Attend workshops
- Have and/or give a Pressure Relief Meeting
Proceeds support the work of ODAI.
Newcomers, longtimers, and everyone in between are welcome!
Please join us!
Bring something for lunch, things to write with, scissors and magazines for the PRMs and PRGs can be arranged ahead of time or at the conference. visions workshop, and a current spending plan if you have one. Suggested donation $10; no one turned away for lack of funds!
to Salem Hospital CHEC Building from I-5 North or South
939 Oak Street SE, Salem, Oregon 97301
1st Floor, Education Room B
Take exit 253 for OR-22/ OR-99E toward Detroit Lake/Bend (0.2 mi ). Keep right at the fork, follow signs for OR-22 W/ Willamette U/ City Center and merge onto OR-22 W/ Mission St SE. Continue to follow Mission St SE (2.3 mi). Turn right onto Capitol St SE (0.1 mi). Take the 1st left onto Oak St SE. Destination will be on the right.
Organized by Oregon Debtors Anonymous Intergroup (ODAI)